REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
First session free
If you want to come and try Touch7s without formally registering, you can do so by just turning up to any of our sessions and introducing yourself to one of our Touch7s Centre leaders (they’ll be dressed in Touch7s shirts). Your first session is free!
What’s it cost?
After your first session, you’ll need to register to continue to be part of Hawthorn Touch 7s.
All registrations include limited insurance coverage and contributions to Rugby Australia and Rugby Victoria which may be rebatable against further rugby registration fees incurred during the year.
Great value season passes are just $50 for adults and $40 of kids 16 and under, meaning a family of four can have seven weeks of fun for just $180! Any way you cut it Hawthorn Touch 7s is the best value family activity around!
If you can’t commit to a season, then grab yourself a pay-as-you-go weekly membership just $10 for kids 16 and under and $20 for adults. Note: weekly memberships are valid for 7 days from the date of purchase.
How to register
Please note: all player registrations are subject to Rugby Australia’s player terms and conditions.
RugbyXplorer is Rugby Australia’s new on-line registration process that ensures each player is properly registered and eligible for insurance.
All you need to register is an email address and a credit card for payment.
The registration process is pretty straight forward and there are step by step instructions below, the only traps are:
- each player has to be registered and paid for separately – you can’t register all players in one transaction;
- half way through the registration process you’ll be offered a ‘Saleable item – Program Equipment’ – this is a bit of a bug in the system – it doesn’t mean anything, you won’t be buying anything and it won’t change the cost of your registration. Just click ‘Next’;
- for players under 18, you need to enter their school, height and weight (these are compulsory for all Junior player registrations for any Rugby Australia sanctioned event, but will have no bearing on our Touch7s sessions);
- if you have a child that is 4 or under they will not be able to register on-line, please just come along to one of our sessions and speak with one of our Touch7s Centre Coordinators to discuss further (we have a special ‘Rugby Tikes’ centre for our youngest rugby stars of the future that will run alongside the action on the main field); and
- if you have already registered for another rugby club this year, you’ll need to apply for clearance to register for Hawthorn Touch7s – follow the prompts and when asked for the reason for the transfer enter, ‘registering for Touch7s’. You’ll then have to return to register, once approval to transfer has been granted via email; and;
- there is a 2% processing fee, so a $50 registration will see your card debited with a charge for $51.
OK, with that out of the way, follow our step-by-step instructions below to make registering quick and easy.
- Click on the link below to access the RugbyAU registration portal
2. Enter your email address and click ‘Continue’
Unless your email address is already recognised by RugbyAU you’ll need to click, ‘Sign me up’.
If your email address is recognised, you’ll be asked to confirm the email address is yours by clicking on ‘Email me a Magic Link’
3. Enter your details to create/confirm your Rugby account
Then click, ‘Sign up’. You’ll get a confirmation screen like this:
Check your email for an email ‘Welcome to Rugby Xplorer’ and click on the link to ‘Verify email’.
This will open a new page in your web browser asking you to set and confirm a password.
If all goes to plan you have now set up your Rugby Account and you should see your Rugby Account home page, like this, but with your details:
4. Link your other family members to your Rugby Account
Now link your family members to your account (you can set up a Rugby Account for each family member with their own email address, but you don’t have to and it’s probably easier just to do it through one Rugby Account).
Click on ‘Register’ on the left hand side of the screen and then click on ‘Create a Rugby Linked account’ and then click ‘Continue’
Enter the family member’s details and then click ‘Sign up’.
Repeat this step for all family members you wish to register.
5. Now you’ve set up your Rugby Account, you can register for Hawthorn Touch7s!
Click on ‘Register’ on the left hand side of the screen and then click on the family member you want to register by clicking on their name (a tick should come up against their name). Then click on ‘Continue’.
You’ll be asked to ‘Enter a Club name’. Type ‘Hawthorn’ and click ‘Search’. You should then have a few matches to choose from as below:
Click on ‘Hawthorn Touch 7s‘ (a tick should then appear next to it) and click ‘Next’.
On the next screen:
Select the following:
Registration type: Touch7s
Duration: Season (great value, covers all 7 weeks) or Weekly (pay-as-you-go membership)
…and click ‘Next’.
On the next screen confirm your personal details (the fields should pre-populate) and click ‘Next’.
Then add a head shot or click ‘Skip’ (top right).
Over the next couple of pages you’ll be asked for a few last details, including emergency contact details (in case you are injured and we can’t speak with you directly) and for children, their school, height and weight.
Then you get to this screen:
…just click ‘Next’ (the $10 for ‘Program Equipment’ is included in your subscription fee).
On the next screen, read and tick the box to say you agree to the National Terms and Conditions, then ‘Continue to Payment’.
Enter your credit card details and ‘Make Payment’.
You’ll then see this screen:
If you’d like to register another family member, click on the sentence at the bottom of the page, each player needs to be registered and paid for individually.
Ready to Register?
Please click here to start the process.
We can sort it out! Please just come along to your first session of Touch7s (it’s free) and let us know where you got stuck – we’ll find a way to fix it.