UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2022
We’re really excited to be getting back out on the paddock and looking forward to seeing the kids running around, having some fun.
COVID19 return to play protocols
In order to keep everyone safe and to comply with the requirements of the Victorian government, we have prepared a Return to Play (RTP) plan in conjunction with the City of Boroondara and Rugby Victoria. Under our RTP plan, every player, coach and parent/carer is required to adhere to the following safeguards.
Should I be at the Club?
– Do not to come to training if you are unwell or have been unwell in the previous 14 days or been in contact with a known or suspected COVID19 case.
– Any players, coaches or parents/carers who may at be higher risk from COVID19 (elderly, pregnant, immune compromised) are advised not to attend sessions.
– We ask all players to observe good hygiene practices, including thorough hand wash before and after attending the Club (at home).
– While toilets will be available at the ground, we ask families to make use of the toilet at home before training, so as to minimise the use of public toilets.
– Each child is to bring their own water bottle. Water bottles are not to be shared.
– Please remind your child of the basics: don’t train if unwell, use hand sanitiser when directed, no sharing of water bottles.
Throughout the session
– Please remind your child to cough or sneeze into their elbow if needs be, or better, carry a tissue with them.
– If your child is feeling unwell at any stage, they are to inform the coach who will contact the Club health officer to accompany the child to their parent/carer.
– A reminder again that water bottles are not to be shared and use of Club toilet facilities is to be minimised during training & play sessions.
After the session
– We ask all players to observe good hygiene practices, including a thorough hand wash before and after play (at home).
– Parent/carers are required to remain at training throughout the session, consistent with the Club’s Child Safety Policy.
In the interests of keeping everyone safe and ensuring it is possible for us to continue to play, we ask that you and your child/ren adhere to the RPT plan requirements as outlined above.
If you have any questions regarding the RPT protocols or our RPT Plan, please do not hesitate to contact us.